2017 Mercedes-AMG® C 43 Coupe
Straight out of Affalterbach, the all-new 2017 Mercedes-AMG® C 43 Coupe is the newest addition to the world-renowned AMG® family. With genuine performance engineering under the hood and optimized sport driving in every interior detail, the C 43 Coupe makes every mile feel like a lap on the racetrack.
As the latest extension of the C-Class, the C 43 Coupe takes inspiration from the AMG® GT and combines it with AMG® Performance 4MATIC® all?wheel drive dynamism for a performance vehicle that begs to be driven. Setting new standards in its segment, the AMG®?enhanced 362?hp V?6 bi-turbo engine utilizes similar technology found in the Formula One engines of the championship?winning MERCEDES?AMG® PETRONAS team. Accelerating from 0-60 mph in 4.6 seconds with a top speed of 155 mph, the C 43 Coupe boasts a new 9G?TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission for even faster gearshifts. Which makes for even faster short bursts of speed as well as more excitable and audible gear changes.
With its sport steering sensing every movement behind the wheel and exhibiting precise, authentic feedback, the C 43 Coupe makes every moment feel more evocative than the next. With a tap of a finger you can tailor your driving dynamics between five different AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT transmission modes: Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport Plus and Individual. Standard AMG® RIDE CONTROL sport suspension combines concentrated performance orientation with an optimized comfort configuration for relaxed long journeys behind the wheel. No matter the destination, the lavish and sporty interior of the C 43 Coupe reflects a performance spirit that only matches the driver’s passion for the pedal. While lateral sport seating, designo® red safety belts, and checkered?flag design details reinforce its overall motor racing flair.
The new 2017 Mercedes?AMG® C 43 Coupe arrives in the U.S. this fall.
- 3.0-liter V6 bi-turbo engine with NANOSLIDE® technology
- 0-60 mph in 4.6 seconds; 362 horsepower, 384 lb-ft torque
- 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission with double-declutching function when shifting down and exhilaratingly short response times in “Sport Plus” mode
- AMG® Performance 4MATIC® all-wheel drive with rear-biased torque distribution of 31 to 69 percent.
- AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT drive modes: Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport Plus and Individual
- AMG® RIDE CONTROL sport suspension with adaptive variable damping
- Three-stage Electronic Stability Program ESP®
- AMG® styling including the front apron with sporty distinctive air intakes, diamond meshes, silver chrome trim, and MB-Tex / DINAMICA microfiber upholstery