Mercedes-Benz of Sugar Land Experiences “Brand Immersion”
During the month of April, Josie Drago and Christina Serrano of the Mercedes-Benz of Sugar Land team were fortunate to be able to visit Birmingham, Alabama, for the Mercedes-Benz Brand Immersion Experience.
During their three day stay, Mercedes-Benz ambassadors kept Josie and Tina on a tight schedule, with many other Mercedes-Benz dealership employees throughout the country, and even world. Included in the experience was a tour of the automaker’s plant and museum at the Mercedes-Benz US-International complex. On the final day, participants were transported to Barber’s Motorsports Park where the group was able to test drive vehicles. Activities included:
- Completing an off-road course in a 2019 G-Wagon and GLS
- Feeling the power of an AMG® in a GLA 45 and CLA 45 on the autocross track
- Experiencing “Race Mode” in an SLS
- Utilizing Active Parking Assist in the new A-Class
- Testing the Anti-Lock Brake system on a skid pad in a C 63 AMG®
- Applying the Active Brake Assist and other unique features in a GLC
See highlights from the entire experience in the slideshow above and follow Mercedes-Benz of Sugar Land on Instagram for more updates.