The 2017 Mercedes-AMG® C 63 Coupe
If the striking sight of the new 2017 Mercedes-AMG® C 63 Coupe doesn´t already leave you speechless, the drive itself will take your breath away.
The strikingly flared front and rear wheel arches, along with a wider track width and larger wheels than the C-Coupe, not only give the AMG® C 63 Coupe a muscular, aggressive appearance—they also enhance handling performance.
The AMG® C 63 Coupe is the only vehicle in its segment to offer V-8 biturbo engine, in this case an AMG® hand-crafted 4.0-liter version exerting 469 horsepower (503 horsepower in the C 63 S Coupe). AMG ® RIDE CONTROL sport suspension delivers gripping handling, and AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT switches you from cornering like a king to comfortably cruising long distance with just a push of a button, thanks to suspension, exhaust and transmission optimization settings.
The new 2017 Mercedes-AMG® C 63 Coupe arrives in the U.S in the summer of 2016.
– AMG®-tuned 4.0-liter V-8 biturbo engine delivering 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque (C 63 Coupe); or 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque (C 63 S Coupe)
– 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds (C 63 Coupe), 3.8 seconds (C 63 S Coupe)
– AMG® SPEEDSHIFT MCT 7-speed sport transmission
– Available Dynamic Engine Mounts
– AMG® RIDE CONTROL sport suspension
– AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT driving modes
– Intelligent Drive systems such as ATTENTION ASSIST and COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS (CPA+)
– LED headlights
– Panorama Sunroof
– mbrace® Connect services with Remote Start (5 years of service included)
– Available with up to 19-inch forged wheels
– Available 8.4-inch color tablet-style COMAND® Display screen
*Vehicle advertised is not on dealer lot and will need to be ordered. European Images Shown.