Tune Up Before It Heats Up
1. Download the Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance App*
A must-have for those unexpected “bumps” in the road!
– Sends an alert to Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance with your exact location when you find yourself with a flat tire, in need of a jump-start, out of fuel, or in need of a tow.
– Sends you an alert with the Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance estimated time of arrival.
2. Give your A/C a Check-Up
– If you feel cool air but it’s not blowing, this could mean that you have a blown fuse. Check the owner’s manual to determine which fuse controls the fan, and replace if necessary.
– If the fan pushes out air but the air does not cool down quickly, this could mean that the accessory belts may be loose, frayed, or broken. With the engine off, check under the hood for the belts and if they are, in fact, damaged bring your car into the dealership and we’ll take care of the rest!
– If neither of the options listed above seem to be the problem, it is most likely the compressor, or low levels of refrigerant, which can be promptly taken care of here at dealership.
3. Protect your Vehicle Against Harmful Rays
– Adding tint to the glass will help reduce blinding glares and, not to mention, the scorching Texas heat.
– Make sure to have your Mercedes-Benz dash cover handy to avoid sun damage to your leather interior and upholstery.
– Utilize your Car Cover Protection to defend against harmful rays that leave paint looking worn and tired.
*Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance applies to vehicles wherein the Mercedes-Benz is currently under factory warranty, an extended Mercedes-Benz warranty, or was purchased as a Certified Preowned Mercedes-Benz at an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership. If your Mercedes-Benz was not purchased directly from an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership prior to January 4, 2011, your vehicle will not qualify for Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance.