Vehicle Spotlight | 2021 GLA 250
More space, more power, more equip for you!
The all-new 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA gets a revamped look that welcomes the new MBUX infotainment system. Every detail is thoughtfully refined, from the sleek aerodynamic to the doors that extend below the side sills, for an easier entry and cleaner exits. Nearly four inches taller than the previous model makes it more spacious for the driver and its passengers. The slim LED headlamps draw attention to the now dome shaped hood and the big wheels with flared fenders assert a more sporty look. Whether you need more space to ride or more room to shop, the all new 2021 GLA 250 gives you everything and more.
- 2.0-liter inline-4 engine
- 221 horsepower and 258 Ib-ft of torque
- 0-60 mph in 7.2 seconds
- Top speed of 130 mph (electronically limited)
- ECO-START®/stop system
- 8-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
- DYNAMIC SELECT
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) with Voice Control multimedia system based on artificial intelligence
- Ambient lighting with 64 colors
- Panorama Roof
- LED intelligent light system headlamps and LED tail lamps
- Aluminum roof rails
- 40/20/40 rear seats